We’re talking about how Jake wrote a 50,000 word novel and how you can use the storytelling and outlining lessons he learned to clarify your video creation process.
Keep listening for some golden nuggets to help you build a more disciplined storytelling habit including:
- How Jake put himself in a situation where he couldn’t give up (even though he wanted to)
- Why the right type of accountability group can make a night-and-day difference in actually getting your work published.
- The nitty-gritty details of actually planning and writing a full-length novel — and how the lessons of creative discipline apply directly
- Why you should leverage outlining and milestones to reduce friction in your creative process
- How to get started when you REALLY don’t want to start
Loved this show? It would make our month (wait, no, our YEAR) if you left us a 5-star review on iTunes. ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟
Seriously. Share this podcast with your friends, your friend’s moms, and your dogs, too.
Tell us what’s up @sixstarsonly on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
You can hit Matt Woods up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/matopher
Connect with Jake on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jakearenot